Ind-Expo Certification Limited is a not for profit certification & Training Organization, established by the Ceylon National Chamber of Industries (CNCI) and the National Chamber of Exporters of Sri Lanka (NCE) as its Shareholders. It has been incorporated as a public not for profit limited liability company under the Companies Act No. 7 of 2007. Ind-Expo was supported by the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) under the project – “Strengthening the International Certification Capacity in Sri Lanka” within the Integrated Industrial Development Support Program Phase 11 with the auspices of the Ministry of Industrial Development.
Ind-Expo is accredited to award certificates for HACCP, ISO 22000, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 EMS and OHSAS 18001 by the Sri Lanka Accreditation Board (SLAB) which is affiliated to the International Accreditation Forum (IAF) and is therefore internationally recognized. Ind Expo has already awarded more than 50 certifications to both public and private sector Organizations.
Ind-Expo is the only registered Training Center for the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health of the United Kingdom (CIEH) to deliver internationally recognized training programs and award certificates in respect of the various levels of training in the fields of Food Safety, Occupational Safety and Health and Environment Management etc..
The “Crowns for Food Hygiene Scheme” was launched by Ind-Expo Certification Limited as the implementing agency to encourage the continuous improvement of food hygiene standards, in food handling establishments in Sri Lanka. This scheme was developed based on international best practices which are being practiced in many countries including the UK.
Under this program Ind-Expo has joined hands with the Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority (SLTDA) by entering into a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to deliver training for Food Safety, Environmental Management, Occupational Health, and Safety Management Systems. This program facilitates the booming tourist industry in Sri Lanka. Additionally Ind-Expo Certification Limited has entered into MOUs with the Kotte & Kaduwela Municipal Councils to promote Good Food Hygienic practices among food handling establishments under the purview of the respective Municipal Councils.
WHY USE IND-EXPO CERTIFICATION LIMITED
- Internationally recognized through the Sri Lanka Accreditation Board and the International Accreditation Forum, against the standard ISO/IEC 17021
- Demonstrates compliance to a standard, a code of practice and the regulatory requirements.
- Ind-Expo is a National Certification Body in Sri Lanka with the Ceylon National Chamber of Industries (CNCI) and the National Chamber of Exporters of Sri Lanka’s stakeholders.
SERVICES OFFERED BY IND-EXPO
- Third party certification services for the following standards: GMP, HACCP, ISO 22000, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 OHSAS 18001 and ISO 50001
- Training on requirements and internal auditing pertaining to GMP, HACCP, ISO 22000, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001, ISO 50001 and other related training
- Training with international recognition for CIEH in the disciplines of food safety, environmental management and occupational health and safety
- Inspection services for Food Establishments, Hotels and Restaurants to ensure food safety and to award “Crowns” under the “Crowns for Food Hygiene Scheme”.
- We have a well experienced, well trained and competent panel of External and Internal Auditors and Technical Experts to ensure value addition to the Management Systems of our clients.
- Training programs conducted by Ind-Expo are delivered utilising in house expertise, and also through an external team of Professionals from Universities, Professional Institutes and Government Organizations.
- In today’s context of competitive business, certification serves as a marketing tool among other benefits. Therefore, the Certification Body you choose becomes all the more important.
To be the renowned centre for excellence in Management System Certifications and Training in South Asia
To provide credible certification and training services to the Industry and Service sector to prove their conformity to international standards to achieve market recognition